This kit is sold out on this store right now while I change fulfillment methods, however the parts can be purchased separately using the links below (please allow 8-12 days for delivery):
Free shipping included!
If the Intex inlet strainer connector parts for 1-1/2" hoses are out of stock, try this 3D printed strainer kit! Due to incredibly high demand for stock tank pools, Intex ran out of stock for this part so I designed a new alternative with improved features which can be 3D printed within several weeks. This threaded inlet strainer connector is designed to fit Intex and Bestway filter pump systems which use threaded 1-1/2" hoses (see this kit for 1-1/4" hoses). This kit also works perfectly with Intex plunger valves for 1-1/2" hoses too!
This kit works with the following Intex filter pumps (which have 1-1/2" diameter hoses):
- Intex 1,500 GPH Cartridge Filter Pump (Model 635T)
- Intex 2,500 GPH Cartridge Filter Pump (Model 633T)
- Intex 10" Sand Filter Pump (Model SF90110-1)
- Intex 12" Sand Filter Pump (Model SF80110-2)
- Intex 14" Sand Filter Pump (Model SF70110-2)
- Intex 16" Sand Filter Pump
If you have one of the following filter pumps (which have 1-1/4" hoses) order the 1-1/4" connector kit instead:
- Intex 330 GPH Cartridge Filter Pump (Model 601)
- Intex 530 GPH Cartridge Filter Pump (Model 603)
- Intex 1,000 GPH Cartridge Filter Pump (Model 637R)
The following modifications were made improve the design and minimize 3D printing costs:
- Integrated the strainer grill into the part, resulting in a less bulky, low-profile design
- Removed threaded connectors on the part which sit inside of the pool (it will not connect to skimmer baskets)
- Made from high-quality and durable Nylon 12 plastic; excellent resistance to UV and chlorine
- Reduced the part's wall thickness.
What kit this does *not* include (you'll need to purchase these separately):
2-3/4" Hole Saw (link to Amazon)
Intex Plunger Valves, 2 pack (link to Amazon)
- Adapters for 1-1/4" hoses (link to Amazon)
Why is this so darned expensive?
Because this part is 3D printed (rapidly, to deliver quickly) it is more expensive than the Intex part, which is injection molded in extremely large quantities. Intex is currently sold out of strainer parts (as of May 31st), so this is the only option I'm aware of. I hope to reduce the part cost over time, but initially the fast production time from the manufacturer is quite expensive.
Guarantee If the strainer connector, strainer nut, or o-ring fail under normal use, I will send you a replacement at no additional cost! However, due to the unique production of this part I cannot cancel orders or accept returns / refunds. If you have any issues with the strainer, email email@example.com.
Shipping and Production Lead Times
Initial deliveries are expected June 15th - 25th. After that, please allow 1-2 weeks for production and delivery (depending on demand, it may take longer).
Intex Equivalent Parts
This combo replaces the Intex threaded inlet strainer connector, strainer nut, and rubber washer for 1-1/2" threaded hose fittings: