NOTE: This kit is out of stock until mid September 2020.
Please read EVERYTHING below and double check your pump's hose size for compatibility below!
Free shipping included!
If you have a pool filter pump with 1-1/4" hoses for your stock tank pool, this is the kit for you! These parts have been designed specifically to connect pumps with 1-1/4 hoses and hose clamps (1,000 gph or smaller filter pumps) to stock tank pools. To get these parts to you within several weeks, these parts are 3D printed on an expedited basis, so they are expensive (traditional methods take 2-4 months).
This kit includes:
- 2x threaded fittings (1x inlet strainer and 1x outlet jet)
- 2x strainer nuts
- 2x large rubber O-rings
You will need to use two of the plastic hose clamps included with your filter pump to tighten the hoses to the fittings. The fittings use the same diameter hole (2-3/4") as the larger fittings for 1-1/2" hoses.
This kit does not fit Intex plunger valves, but includes a stopper for the outlet to change filters (you'll also need to place a small bag over the inlet strainer). Works in place of Intex parts 11070 (strainer connector), 12364, and 12365 (outlet fittings and nozzle).
This kit works with the following filter pumps (which have 1-1/4" diameter hoses):
- Intex 1,000 GPH Cartridge Filter Pump (Model 637R)
- Intex 530 GPH Cartridge Filter Pump (Model 603)
- Intex 330 GPH Cartridge Filter Pump (Model 601)
- Other brand filter pumps with 1-1/4" hoses (including Bestway & Coleman)
This kit will not fit the following filter pumps which have 1-1/2" threaded hoses (click here to buy the 1-1/2" kit instead):
- Intex 1,500 gph cartridge filter pump (model 635T)
- Intex 2,500 gph cartridge filter pump (model 633T)
- Intex 10" sand filter filter pump (model SF90110-1)
- Intex 12" sand filter filter pump (model SF80110-2)
- Intex 14" sand filter filter pump (model SF70110-2)
- Intex 16" sand filter filter pump
- Other brand filter pumps with 1-1/2" threaded hoses
The following features were added to improve the design and minimize 3D printing costs:
- Made from high-quality and durable Nylon 12 plastic; excellent flexibility and resistance to UV and chlorine
- Integrated the strainer grill into the part, resulting in a less bulky, low-profile design
- Reduced the part's wall thickness to improve flexibility on curved walls of stock tanks and reduce 3D printing costs.
What kit this does *not* include (you'll need to purchase these separately):
2-5/8" or 2-3/4" Hole Saw (link to Amazon)
Why is this kit so darned expensive? Because these parts are 3D printed (rapidly, to deliver quickly) they are more expensive than injection molded parts from Intex. I hope to reduce the part cost over time, but initially the fast production time from the manufacturer is quite expensive.
Guarantee If the inlet strainer, outlet jet, strainer nut, or o-ring fail under normal use, I will send you a replacement at no additional cost! However, due to the unique production of this part I cannot cancel orders or accept returns / refunds. If you have any issues with the strainer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping and Production Lead Times
Please allow ~3 weeks for production and delivery (depending on demand, it may take longer).